• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Execute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,

now I have a new question :)
I wanna make an ability like 'Execute'. An unfriendly target will die instantly if the target has 20% HP or lower.

I hope everybody know what I want. :p

Level 15
  • Execute
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal Execute
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • Conditions
          • ((Integer((Percentage life of (Target unit of ability being cast))))) less than 20
        • Actions
          • Unit - Kill (Target unit of ability being cast)

Level 2
you should use "cause triggering unit to damage (target unit of ability being cast) for 9999999 damage" instead of "kill unit" to give the triggering unit credit for killing the enemy.

Level 4
If you wanted to make the ability a bit more like it is in WoW, then you could use this trigger. Basically it does the same thing as the above one, but does an initial amount of damage (125.00) plus 3xExecuteMana(the amount of remaining mana the unit has). This variable should be a REAL type variable, not INTEGER. You might also want to change the 3 to the level of execute for the casting unit, if you have more than one level.

• Execute
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit starts the effects of an ability
  • Conditions
  • (Percentage life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Less than or equal to 20.00
  • (Ability Being Cast) Equal to Execute
  • Actions
  • Set ExecuteMana = (Mana of (Casting Unit))
  • Unit - Set Mana of (Casting Unit) to 0.00
  • Unit - Cause (Casting Unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (125.00 + 3.00 x ExecuteMana)) damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.