• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ewok

Keywords:
ewok, star, wars, bear, teddy
Contents

Ewok (Model)

Assets
Level 14
To be honest, I think it's a model a bunch of people wanted to see.

It's like, if you made a really simple model everyone wanted and that could be used for lots of different things, I feel that makes it better than a really complex and intricate model that would only be used in one specific situation.

I don't care if it's simple and made with relative ease, it's very useful and can be used for a multitude of things. That alone makes it more useful than lots of other more complex models.

Level 7
Olofmoleman go to requests in forums and go to a forum i posted that says NEED STARWARS MODELS!!!! or sumthin like that. youll see a list of starwars models i need and i was hoping (since your the best starwars model maker on the site) you'd make me some. ILL GIVE MAJOR CREDIT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!also my map is well on its way but i need the models on the list very badly. Its gonna be sweat if u make em for me and youll get famous :D

Level 1
i know its old topic but help i cant import i do everything and the model do not appear in the game stay a black shadown T_T elp