• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Yes it could have, but the stickies are there for a reason, and this keeps happening.

I apologize, I am also in a bad mood.

Level 4
Yes Ewoks love guns

What are you talking about ewoks love guns and speeder bike ewoks love to guns and armor silly person

You make non warcraft models because who dosent want to see and armored ewok blasting the crap out aliens all my games are designed to be overrated (An Armored Ewok with a gun is supposed to make you laugh why the heck did he put Zs after every thing LOLZ HEROZ except for ZOMG he put the z in front very creative but what does it meen wait now i know it meens dont listen to him ever again not good for your brain wow this is a really long post no periods or commas either im going to go eat breakfest now

ps

dont make chriz mad ever hes really scary have you noticed that only like 400 people veiwed the new rule lol

Last edited:
Level 2
Shanesgp this is not a good way to go at HIVE, you have completely undermined the authority of Chriz and another member, try and post nice comments as it has already taken a toll on your reputation.

Level 4
chriz gave me a bad reputation because i put my request in the wrong place(which i already said im sorry for)and i read the stickies
and i replied to that comment because i thought it needed to be replyed to
the chriz scares me thing was a joke

thank you for the sugestion madcat but i dont know how to do screen shots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.