• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Evilertoasters Hero Defence

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Sort of a basic Hero defense type game I've been passively creating for almost 2 years. This map is a co-op Hero defense, that is, all players are on the same team vs. waves of badies. It supports up to 12 players and is intended for at least 2 . There's nothing really outstanding or innovative I guess, just a good 'ol fashion Hero defense. I'd like to think at this point in development that it's pretty well balanced and ready for public use. Feedback welcome, and replays highly valued if you can beat it on 'Hard'.

Keywords:
Hero, Defense, hero defense, evilertoaster,eviltoaster,HD,enfos,hero survival.
Contents

Evilertoasters Hero Defence (Map)

Reviews
10:14, 6th June 2009 by bounty hunter2: Very bad terrain, bad tooltips, not much diversity, not much originality, regular spells, don't upload such low quality maps here, Rejected.

M

10:14, 6th June 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Very bad terrain, bad tooltips, not much diversity, not much originality, regular spells, don't upload such low quality maps here, Rejected.

Level 2
Very bad terrain, bad tooltips, not much diversity, not much originality, regular spells, don't upload such low quality maps here, Rejected.
Humkay... Well any elaboration would be welcome. The terrain seemed quite functional to me and balanced around various game elements. The tooltips seemed very standard but what do you mean by "bad"... Spelling? Grammar? Mis-leading?. I'd say the play is very traditional, with some of the more interesting things happening end-game, but low quality you say huh...
Well always open to suggestions. That's really probably one of the most negative reviews I've heard about the map , but also doesn't say much more than 'map sux' so I'm left to wounder...