• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

'Evil Rainbow' TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi! My TD is all in one turn but the turn is big.I've been thinking - almost every TD is for 4-5 players or more, so i desided to make a TD for one, two or three players.The map contains:
-difficulty system
-music that can be stopped and played again
-secrets that when are revealed will give gold
-live shop - there you can change lives for gold
-40 levels with 3 bosses and one secret level (from the secrets with the gold)
-builders - three types - undead, orc and night elf.
-towers - the towers are the same for the three builders, but with different skins (for more fun) and the only difference between the 3 races towers is that every builder can build it's own special tower
-creeps spawn - the creeps are spawning with '-go' and after '-go' is the number of the level. You can see what you need to type at every time at the place where the creeps spawn.
-sell towers - every tower can be selled for 70% of the gold it costs
-for one player the creeps will have low HP, for 2 players - more and for 3 players - high HP
-leaderboard : yes
-there may be more features that i have not writed. :D

My map is about 97% done i just need more secrets - now i have only 3 - you can give me an ideas for secrets, but different than 'a unit enters region' and 'player - chat message'... Thank you! :) :thumbs_up: +rep for every secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.