• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Evil Arthas No Horse (MS)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Evil Arthas No Horse (MS)

All Arthas Undead Campaigns from Reign of Chaos and Frozen Thrown in one Campaign after some modifications

1. Arthas Can Toggle between three different auras, choose one of them ("RowanTheWise" Turnro Idea)
2. (Unholy Aura and Animate dead) enhanced + Special Ability
3. Tichondrius is playable in mission 08
4. No change in difficulty levels
5. (Arthas Undead) will begin with the same items owned by (Arthas human) in the last chapter of The Scourge of Lordaeron (MS)
6. Music (Seasons Of War, Invincible and Arthas my Son) will be played in the last mission only
7. Tome of Retraining item is Available

121221-cb95b002617e462ede7422bb8ab63968.jpg

121222-8c6c180264e721f9fe52613018252393.jpg

121223-9e5e1c35a468018e8793ce24576e19b8.jpg

121224-f11c9fb96326c09613f984a3f22a906c.jpg

121225-5288fb3061dba7f3c7e22df3564d2db3.jpg

121226-25667e46da7fb16d82578bdfd038414e.jpg

Credit:

Models:
Arthas - Kwaliti
VoidSkullAura_v5 - xyzier_24

Icons:
BTNDeathCoffin - Darkfang
BTNUnholyAuraV2 - The_Silent
BTNbloodpresence - Blizzard Entertainment

Also, thanks for Blizzard Entertainment

- Author's note -
CAMPAIGN DIFFICULTY Issue:
The difficulty will reset back to the CAMPAIGN DIFFICULTY YOU HAVE SELECTED FOR THE ORIGINAL CAMPAIGNS. Don't forget to select CUSTOM CAMPAIGN DIFFICULTY too

The Game Is Tested I hope there are no bugs
Previews
Contents

02 Evil Arthas No Horse (MS) (Campaign)

Level 5
I like the idea of combining the UD ROC and TF campaigns in one bundle and I see some custom skills on Arthas...Did you put some custom spells for the other heroes too? and did you nerf Tichondrius on the final campaign on ROC part? cuz aside from his skills.. his armor type is very OP... I'll play this campaign just cuz I don't want to switch games for the campaigns :p

Level 5
I like the idea of combining the UD ROC and TF campaigns in one bundle and I see some custom skills on Arthas...Did you put some custom spells for the other heroes too? and did you nerf Tichondrius on the final campaign on ROC part? cuz aside from his skills.. his armor type is very OP... I'll play this campaign just cuz I don't want to switch games for the campaigns :p

No custom skills for others
Tichondrius is nerfed his armor is (Hero) and his abilities looks the same but with out over power (in mission 08)

Level 4
the campaign is great, the new skills are awesome and i love the idea of arthas having chaos damage because of achieving frostmourne. job well done! keep it up making amazing campaigns

Level 6
OK i like the idea but the Arthas model seems ridiculous his fighting animation is horrible it could have been better but still things aren't that good in my opinion Tichodrius is playable that's a good thing cause we never did get to play him in the previous ROC campaign also i like the Cursed Coffin ability but the description is ridiculous "summon a skeleton with divine armor" (what ????? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:)at least give me two of them and increase the duration

Last edited:
Level 5
OK i like the idea but the Arthas model seems ridiculous his fighting animation is horrible it could have been better but still things aren't that good in my opinion Tichodrius is playable that's a good thing cause we never did get to play him in the previous ROC campaign also i like the Cursed Coffin ability but the description is ridiculous "summon a skeleton with divine armor" (what ????? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:)at least give me two of them and increase the duration

It is different from necromancer there is no need for corpses to raise skeleton this ability is below level one
i would not want arthas to have over power ability that may spoil the campaign
i am already enhanced his auras abilities and animate dead

Level 3
This campaign is really inspiring cuz Blizzard campaign is still the best so far. I wouldn't mind spend a few hours replaying it. Thank you ^^

Level 6
It is different from necromancer there is no need for corpses to raise skeleton this ability is below level one
i would not want arthas to have over power ability that may spoil the campaign
i am already enhanced his auras abilities and animate dead

Let's put it this way you give animate corpses a 20s bonus different from the regular animate dead which is 60s and the reanimated ones are invurnerable while yours are not and the cursed coffin ability a longer duration would be better

Level 5
Let's put it this way you give animate corpses a 20s bonus different from the regular animate dead which is 60s and the reanimated ones are invurnerable while yours are not and the cursed coffin ability a longer duration would be better

the same idea at the begining before i edit the values but i changed my mind at the end and made it as u see 80s and the reanimated ones are vurnerable and after the duration ends u will wait 80s

i made the cursed coffin ability to replace (Arthas human) life regeneration ability The Scourge of Lordaeron (MS) and they are almost in the same value but cursed coffin is better

if i made an update may i change the values but not sure

Level 6
the same idea at the begining before i edit the values but i changed my mind at the end and made it as u see 80s and the reanimated ones are vurnerable and after the duration ends u will wait 80s

i made the cursed coffin ability to replace (Arthas human) life regeneration ability The Scourge of Lordaeron (MS) and they are almost in the same value but cursed coffin is better

if i made an update may i change the values but not sure
Fine alright then

Level 7
What about adding an extra ability to Arthas instead of Death Pact? I have always seen this as the most boring ability of the game. If death Coil could target Arthas for healing he could have an additional ability and since he has already a mini-rework I thought it could be a good idea.

Level 5
What about adding an extra ability to Arthas instead of Death Pact? I have always seen this as the most boring ability of the game. If death Coil could target Arthas for healing he could have an additional ability and since he has already a mini-rework I thought it could be a good idea.

you may need new hero instead :)
or i make you able to choose your abilities in the game either as a package or single
but i think death coil and death pact is a part of arthas death knight character