• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Everything Final Fantasy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello! Firstly, I'd like to say I've been browsing this site for some time now, and I must say that there are many talented people here! Thank you to everyone who contributes to this site (including the operators and creators)! :thumbs_up:

Ok, onto the request. I am making a map in tribute to Final Fantasy 1-10 and Tactics. I've already gotten a few great models from you guys (and I will DEFINITELY be sure to credit your amazing work when the project is done!), but I could use even more models. I am calling on other Final Fantasy fans out there who are more talented than myself to recreate the heroes, villains, and beasts of the great series.

The monsters and characters I'm specifically looking for are any of the following:

Flan (the usual idea)
Zu (the usual idea)
Abaddon (any of the many versions)
Deathclaw (the usual idea)
Malboro (the usual idea)
Magitek Armor (FF6.. Called FF3 when released in the US)
Mover (FF7)
Enkidu (Flying green beasty dude)
Typhon (FF6)
Ultros (FF6)
Any main (named) character from Tactics xD

Thanks again for everything Hive Workshop! I'll do my best to use your awesome models for the powers of good :] :goblin_yeah:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.