• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Event" question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey guys. I'm creating a spell that, when cast, the hero buffs himself. His next attack will deal damage to nearby enemies, along with his original target.

I used the event "A unit is attacked". My problem is that the damage and effects take place even before my hero deals the damage of his normal attack.

How do I make it so that the AoE damage and effects take place after my hero attacks? :vw_wtf:

Level 5
There is a Unit takes damage event (specific unit) that takes place right before the unit receives the damage. The attack event you showed fires when the aggressor launches an attack (starts animation, launches missile etc.).

Is there a way that I can use that event for a generic unit event? I can't really use that specific unit event for my spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.