• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Even Death may die.

What should have most of the developers attention ?

• Storyline.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Gameplay.

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Terrain.

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Even Death may die.
Custom campaign made
by

DarkRangerAlice.
In cooperation with
Kacpa2

Azeroth is dying.
Within his last moments on the planet, Sargeras stabbed it with his dark blade, tearing Silithus apart. Everyone there is dead, nothing remains with the exception of the Old tombs of Ahn'quiraj and the Qiraji themselves. More than that, the lifeblood of Azeroth a mineral of tremendous powers started to appear nearly everywhere in Kalimdor. The Banshee Queen Sylvanas Windrunner saw an opportunity to bolster the Horde's forces... Before the Alliance decides to strike first. With the burning Legion defeated the old hatred between the Alliance and the Horde Started to burn again. Alice Darkview, an Undead High elf was well aware that the mastery of Shadows within her Temple could easily be over thrown by those cursed Void elves, more then ever the destiny of the Horde and the Forsaken is in great danger. She did her best to defile their reputation within their new faction, the 'Alliance' but knowing well that it wouldn't be enough she turned on trying to find new ways of Power ... Within the Void itself.
Before the Battle for Azeroth begins.

sylvanascharacterson-jpg.300947

untitled-png.300949

Screenshots.

sc-png.301474

sc1-png.301475

sc3-png.301476

blacklist.png

• Unique Ideas for Upgrades, and Unit researching.
    • Special mix with micro and melee maps.
    • Scenarios that expand the storyline and a giant number of easter eggs.
    • Three playable heroes.
    • Reconstruction of the Battle for Lordaeron and the invasion of Teldrassil. (BFA)
    • 90% exact lore of WoW.

Beta !
Released ! Ask in Privet message for a 'Pre-test' for the new chapters.
Be sure that the Beta is not fully ready. Just like 95% ready. There's one playable chapter and an Interlude.

Known issues :

• Banshee scream sound effect can be heard over the entire playable map.
  • Some speeches may don't have sound sets. Those are still not implanted or just victim of some miss-clicks.
How to play the campaign :
Know that the chapter can only be played with a 1.29 version of Warcraft III. Any other version won't work you'll just be taken back to the campaign screen after running the chapter. If you have any lesser version, you can update by running Battle.net through Warcraft III. The game will update itself automatically and you'll be able to play.

• Download the campaign.
    • Cut you campaign files form the download folder in you computer.
    • Past the campaign files in the following path : Documents > Warcraft III > Campaigns.(Here)
    • In case there's no ''Campaigns'' folder just create one with the exact name ''Campaigns''
    • Run Warcraft III.
    • Enjoy the campaign.
    • Submit a feedback ! Feedbacks help improving the game and the campaign, with anything you feel less balanced, overpowered or not the way it should be please let me know.

Credits :

Alice model - Elf_Lord.
Pain model - Kacpa2
Hate Model - Kacpa2
Misery Model - Kacpa2
Darkborn Model - Kacpa2
Not Yet.
World of Warcraft.
If you desire any icon from here please you are free to export directly from the files, Just ask before you do.
-Alice Darkview - Katie Otten.
-Shim - Katherine Black.
-Distant Voice - Glen Hannah.
-Sylvanas Windrunner - World of Warcraft.
-Witches - World of Warcraft.

Do not hesitate to ask me for Voice acting for your campaign.

Attachments

• Even_Death_May_dieV2.1.w3n
    21.3 MB · Views: 939
Last edited:
Level 15
I will just subscribe. It does sounds promising, but I remember you making another campaign and abandoning it without any particural reason, what does make this new campaign anything different than that!?

Level 8
I will just subscribe. It does sounds promising, but I remember you making another campaign and abandoning it without any particural reason, what does make this new campaign anything different than that!?

I have a lot of ideas, stories to be told and a few things to share.
EoV is not forgotten I will work on it. But it needs more improvement and I learned new things, you might have seen that this project actually holds many improvements in 'Style' of a Blizzard campaign, more than EoV at least.

Level 6
Tried to play the first map, but my hero was killed in the Shim discovery cutscene. And I don't know if it's the camera angle or the audio files themselves, but the voice acting in that cutscene is quieter than earlier lines.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
As I have not played this, I cannot say how good the gameplay is.

But story seems to be decently developed as far as I can see, so I'd focus on the terrain from there as it clearly seems lacking.
Though it is not less than people expect for a campaign, as there are low standards there.

As I might be a bit biased towards the theme I'll keep an eye on it

Privet.

I played the first chapter, not that bad, however the map seems oversized, a lot of empty space. Abusing blink looks nice, but it fells overused over time, you have only one type of unit at your disposal. You may increase volume of voice acting, I could barely hear it without increasing speakers volume. I liked the interior in the second cinematic, but that one isn't voiced yet?

Level 6
Wanted to check it out but i think you need a small moment to update to 1.30 since i wasn't in the option to downgrade atm to 1.29. I just fooled around with shim her hero portrait since it felt like it good for sure needed some love. But since it's still a beta there's still time to go for cleaner version. Not sure where you wanted to take it or whether it's a placeholder or an unpolished version.Might be able to put some more time in it but it's up to your direction. Will revisit later. Good luck so far

Attachments

• shim.jpg
    shim.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 444
Level 9
This looks very interesting
I haven't been in the Hive much but to be back and see this makes me more attached
I'll try it out once I get my computer back
Your description is great and I might ask you for those new chapters if you approve
Bookmarking this thread and watching it

Level 3
Recently I played it with v.1.35... It was great, but only two missions are playable. Some models not had changed with v.1.35 so they not looks like undead. I loved voice acted. I would love to see forthcoming chapters. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.