• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Europe Terrain Template

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey I've been getting tons of request for perfect terrains of Europe so I thought I might just release this template to save some time for all of us.

I do take request but do not use any of my resources without giving me credit.

If you try and contact me on here and I am non-responsive, then you should visit my home site at www.ClanLSI.co.cc, I'm sorry if advertising sites is against the rules, but it really is the only place to contact me.

Oh and I'm open to critiques on the terrain.

Enjoy.

P.S Give credit where credit is due!

Edit:
Had to re-upload because I forgot to change the name from 'just another warcraft iii map'

Keywords:
europe, terrain, template
Contents

Europe Terrain Template (Map)

Reviews
19:53, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 13
Really good with the geography placing. But the terrain detail on the other hand, is not verry good. You could change the grass cliff into dirt cliffs, and change the dirt cliff up in the northern snowy territory into snow cliff. And some moore tileset variation.

Hm. Well I wasn't really expecting people to use the terrain 'as-is' per say, I had hoped they would more mold it to their own specific needs. I made this map for a map of mine and it is the only one of Europe I have. I will try and update it though and smooth out the cliffs and make it more of a 'blank' template.

Level 4
I don't like sweden you have maked or is it made? There is just only alps between norway and sweden not on the East coast... I come from sweden. You have forgotted Iceland... and there is not so much snow in russia. 2/5

Last edited:
Level 13
I don't like sweden you have maked or is it made? There is just only alps between norway and sweden not on the East coast... I come from sweden. You have forgotted Iceland... and there is not so much snow in russia. 2/5

Iceland is completely and totally useless and was ommitted on purpose from furthering the myth that Iceland is in someway a useful speck of land.

And I was more releasing the template for the shape of the terrain not so much the contents, such as the tiles and cliffs.