• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Lords of Europe] Terrainer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hello everyone !
After lots of discussion about Lords of Europe (Help for ideas) I know now that I need a new terrain of Europe. I'll have some requirements concerning gameplay that I'll tell to the one who'll answer this.

Request: I need a Europe Terrain.
Requirements
• Minimum map size is Epic.
• Map has to include Europe, West Russia, Turkey and North Africa. A link to the proper map: Click this. The bottom of the map is not necessary (from bottom of red sea to the bottom of Sinai).
• It would be nice to have the more realistic terrain possible (Relief Map).
• There must be Snowy, Desert and Grass areas (like real life weather).

Thanks by advance to anyone who could make this. Of course it will receive rep and proper credits for the terrain.

Goff :)

Last edited:
Level 18
I already noticed this terrain but it dosent fit to me. Moreover its a James7' production and I dont want to give him credits in my map. Thank anyway.

Anyone else ? :)

Level 4
Well U could help with the income system and a little with the spells...
I will create a forum about that and U are wellcome to take part in it.I will explain more about the map

Status
Not open for further replies.