• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Europe Map Template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Some Years ago i tried to make a ten times better version of Lords of Europe from the scratch, but it took too long and i gave it up, but it was nearly completed and now i'm back and i lost the map.... I used a Europe Map Template,that was just perfect for my project, however i can't find this template in hiveworkshop anymore, do you know where i can find this template ? :cute:

Level 15
if you weren't using abominable, terrible, disgusting, abhorrent, revolting, vomit-inducing, aberrant, repulsive, damned, cursed, inhuman, monstrous, nasty, filthy, detestable, loathsome, foul, obnoxious, ugly, repugnant, sordid, displeasing and antipathetic Comic Sans, people would be more likely to help you...

Level 4
Trillium, you really helped (y)... about the map, isnt the one that was on hive, but is fantastic! And blindman, did you made it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.