• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

eubz'sArmored_Centaur

I am back. Here's my new unit model for everyone.

Keywords:
centaur, unit, new, model, creep, eubz
Contents

eubz'sArmored_Centaur (Model)

Reviews
22:06, 10th Nov 2012 -Grendel: it could've used more changes. like a new weapon, better shoulder pads and such. also, the eye part of his helmet needs some wrapping fix. -Grendel: muuuuch better than before. it differs more than the in-game...

M

22:06, 10th Nov 2012
-Grendel: it could've used more changes. like a new weapon, better shoulder pads and such. also, the eye part of his helmet needs some wrapping fix.

-Grendel: muuuuch better than before. it differs more than the in-game centaurs now. nice use of team color and good handling of the nerubian texture. approved.

EDIT: forgot to rate.

Alright, so I should import this 160 KB unit model just for a new helmet, rather than importing a few kb's for a helmet to attach to his head.

Changing the weapon and adding shoulder pads would be a good idea, but you'll still need to do more than that. Weapon, helmet, shoulder pads, can all be attached with only a few very low-size attachments, rather than importing an entirely new unit model.

If this model is going to be worth importing, it will need something that can't be done with attachments, or is not easily done with attachments. Put some good looking armor on the back of the horse. I also suggest giving him some heavy shoulder pads and a bigger, better-looking axe.

Unfortunately, for now I'll have to give this a 1/5; hardly any changes, and not worth ever importing. You were starting to make good models, but now it seems that you've reverted back to the hardly useful models that you'd started out with.

Don't despair, though, just make some real changes to it and the rating will easily improve.

Edit: Raised rating to 3/5. Good job on the improvements.

Last edited:
Alright, so I should import this 160 KB unit model just for a new helmet, rather than importing a few kb's for a helmet to attach to his head.

Changing the weapon and adding shoulder pads would be a good idea, but you'll still need to do more than that. Weapon, helmet, shoulder pads, can all be attached with only a few very low-size attachments, rather than importing an entirely new unit model.

If this model is going to be worth importing, it will need something that can't be done with attachments, or is not easily done with attachments. Put some good looking armor on the back of the horse. I also suggest giving him some heavy shoulder pads and a bigger, better-looking axe.

Unfortunately, for now I'll have to give this a 1/5; hardly any changes, and not worth ever importing. You were starting to make good models, but now it seems that you've reverted back to the hardly useful models that you'd started out with.

Don't despair, though, just make some real changes to it and the rating will easily improve.
Thanks dude. I'll have to buy some time. My PC just got repaired and it needs repair again. Just an hour ago, it just goes down. I am back to my netbook again where I couldn't make models or even run warcraft 3.

That looks so much better, eubz. I'm raising my initial rating from a 1/5 to a 3/5.

Now, this is up to you, but I kind of think a breastplate would make sense, it being an Armored Centaur, and all. Doesn't have to cover his whole front if you want to leave some of his hairy belly exposed to show that he's still an animal. You could just have a breastplate that quite literally just guards his chest.

This is very close to a 4/5, but not quite enough from me. I do actually like this a lot, now, though.

Last edited: