• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Etzers Hellfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
now a fine beta of my Hellfire WoW, worked like 7 hours on this, so it aint really good yet but it will come, Plz write if u find any bugs.. probaly a few of them ;)... :spell_breaker:

Edits:
Legion attackers now changed to moving instead of just spawning.
Added lots of units.
Added more triggers.
More terrain.
Increased damage and health of grunts and footmen.
Some minor changes.

Edits *NEW*
Added Druid, hunter and Shaman.
Added pets to hunter.
Added Sentry wards (destroy them to get to the hunter) (im sry bout that xD)
Remade the Naga Myrmidon (chooser)

Things to get done:
Make the myrmidons flying so they can fly over the sentry wards.
More classes.
Add the last pets.
Terrain FOR THE WIND.
Add instances.
Add a way to move (like in WoW flying)

And some minor changes.

Hope u will like it now :)

Etzer

Attachments

• Etzers WoW.w3x
    2.8 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Level 7
Well, to be honest, I'm not going to try this map. Why? Not only do you mention how you only worked on it for 2 hours, and how it's probably very buggy, but you also call it lousy.. I'm sorry but that is anything but intriguing. Work a little more on your map and then I'll consider giving it a go.

Level 18
Well, to be honest, I'm not going to try this map. Why? Not only do you mention how you only worked on it for 2 hours, and how it's probably very buggy, but you also call it lousy.. I'm sorry but that is anything but intriguing. Work a little more on your map and then I'll consider giving it a go.

Agreed. More work, more info and images.

Status
Not open for further replies.