• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Espada de Hielo

Reactions: deepstrasz
Espada de Hielo - The Ice Sword

Versions
v1.4 - Unwrap handle

v1.3 - Reduced particles counts

v1.2
- Improved particle emitters
- Screenshot changed

v1.1 - Added particle emitters

v1.0 - Made model and uploaded
Keywords:
sword, fight, weapon, blue, sky, brotherhood, ice, crystal, hielo, blade
Contents

Espada de Hielo (Model)

Reviews
21:20, 26th Oct 2008 Pyritie: No unwrap on the sides of the blade, unwrap on hilt and top of blade is horrible, particles' Head (Decay) End should be set to 0, not 20, particles do not fade out, particle count is FAR too high (should be around 50 or...
Level 15
Bah my names weren't good but Hielo is rly bad:)

haha!
you can't say that <.<
also is model creator's word agaisnt urs >.> xD

actually Espada de Hielo also rocks :)

btw, if u like spanish i can recomend u sum more kewl names:

Asesina de Hielo (Ice assassin)
Hielo Sigiloso (sigilous ice)
Hielo Mortal (mortal ice)
Erradicador Helado (frozen erradicator)
Azul (blue)
Espada Ancestral (Ancestral Sword)

NOTE: The updated sword rocks!

Level 5
this sword reminds me of Azurath (or Azure Wrath, forgot wat it was called)

My suggestions would be:
Frostbite
Shatterer
Wintershard
Heartfreezer
Spiritchill

Well basically, use the diablo unique item naming system, you're bound to find good names

Level 1
no maaaaanches cabron que chido esta tu pinche modelo wey, ya lo he descargado lo voy a usar en mi RPG! te quedo bien chingon 5/4

Level 4
That is nice, but you can improve it a little. I suggest to use the ice skin of the nova(that is an example) and apply it to the sword. If the sword is an ice sword, it can have some transparency effects with ice to make it a lot better.

That is nice, but you can improve it a little. I suggest to use the ice skin of the nova(that is an example) and apply it to the sword. If the sword is an ice sword, it can have some transparency effects with ice to make it a lot better.

It *has* transparency effects if you've noticed. =)

Level 4
Don't learn spanish, it sucks :D
2nd: Only english is allowed here.

Well, try to learn it before make any criticism. Also, you are off topic, This is a site for warcraft, not for stupid opinions that can hurt any spanish talking people.

Bueno, trata de aprender el lenguaje antes de criticarlo. Tambien, estas fuera de tema. Esto es una página para hablar de warcraft, no de oir opiniones ignorantes que pueden ofender a personas que hablen español.

Thanks
Gracias

Well, try to learn it before make any criticism. Also, you are off topic, This is a site for warcraft, not for stupid opinions that can hurt any spanish talking people.

Bueno, trata de aprender el lenguaje antes de criticarlo. Tambien, estas fuera de tema. Esto es una página para hablar de warcraft, no de oir opiniones ignorantes que pueden ofender a personas que hablen español.

Thanks
Gracias

1st: Spanish is again not allowed at these forums!
2nd: That spanish sucks is my opinion, we all have billions of opinions in all way, and I've also tried to learn spanish, but spanish is really hard.

I do not suck btw, why should I learn spanish? Simple talk in english guys!

Level 4
1st: Spanish is again not allowed at these forums!
2nd: That spanish sucks is my opinion, we all have billions of opinions in all way, and I've also tried to learn spanish, but spanish is really hard.

I do not suck btw, why should I learn spanish? Simple talk in english guys!

I talk English in this site, but I want to tell you that be careful with your opinions there. I learned English very well, and I don't say anything wrong about this language. Also I can read in other languages too. Dont say that again plz. That's all! Peace!

I talk English in this site, but I want to tell you that be careful with your opinions there. I learned English very well, and I don't say anything wrong about this language. Also I can read in other languages too. Dont say that again plz. That's all! Peace!

Spanish sucks = Was nothing more a joke then all, I meant its really hard to learn.

But if you wish I won't say this again.

Level 3
I didn't bother to read all the pages, and I DO NOT know Spanish.

I know Hielo means Ice,.
So my guess is...

Blade/Sword/Weapon of Ice.

Level 2
its shape/form looks similar to the Flame Tan/Cutting Trigger from FF8, but in crystallic colours. just the pistol grip misses. nice model nontheless :)
well, what about Ice Tan? :p