• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Escape the City

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the first version of escape the town..i want to enter the mapping madness contest so heres the first version, still screen shots arent working >.> we will add it if possible..

Keywords:
quinn,richard,Dalaran Ruins,Escape,The,town,undead attacks
Contents

Escape the City (Map)

Reviews
16:59, 24th Jul 2010 TriggerHappy: Requested by author to be rejected.

M

16:59, 24th Jul 2010
TriggerHappy:

Requested by author to be rejected.

Level 5
I'm done mapping and uploading here on the Hive, but I can say that:
1. The description is....exactly.
2. The Map is... awful.
3. Don't upload the map twice.
4. I had to get a friend to play this poop with me.. and he wasn't happy aswell.

Level 5
dont upload twice

what dont guys get i added the first version for any one who wants to see how crappy it was in the beginning...

{EDIT 1}
What dont u god damn ****** get i posted version 1 and version 3 ....god damn..

{EDIT 2}
Ehhh..Just as I entered it said: You failed to achieve Victory and I lost the game, please fix that.
Rating 2/5 Until Updated

whoops ...i did fix that in version 3.... is there a way to remove this one from the hive and just leave the other up

Last edited by a moderator: