• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Escape the City

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is the 3rd (techely after all bug searching and trigger fixxing version 12) the first version is on epicwar so i didnt have to hear the neagitive comments....This version is like a hero survival in a campaign like....it lasts a around 15 mins... sadly My partner Blackdragon55 doesnt know how to get the dang screen shots to upload its a semi crappy terrain, im trying to get better...sorry!

---Specail Thanks---
Since i havent worked on this map in around 2 months...I dont remember the custom model/Skin makers's accounts on here... >.<
But they get full thanks and credits of there work (because i dont know how to make my own models)

Keywords:
Escape,The,Town,Dalaran Ruins,undead attacks,Survival Like,Richard,Quinn,Far.
Contents

Escape the City (Map)

Reviews
17:01, 24th Jul 2010 TriggerHappy: Requested to be rejected by author.

M

17:01, 24th Jul 2010
TriggerHappy:

Requested to be rejected by author.

Level 6
Theres such thing as a readme for most models. Check it outz kay?
I hate repeating this point for many people but, READ THE RULES.

I lost the link to the BB Codes and that is where I want you to go to for touching up your description.