• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Escape Coalwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Escape Coalwood is a maze I am making and I need ideas on the terrain and what happens there. I am out of ideas to put in places and I want to know what super cool things I should do that no one has every seen in a maze before.

Story: I also need one of those but I have a few things in my head with like a miner and volcano and blew up but thats all I got so if you got any Ideas can you please help.

Level 7
I'm not really sure if this would help but the name gives me a few ideas!

Coalwood suggests that there are many coal mines in the woods! I know it sounds obvious but I think terraining should be based around that!

Also, maybe your miner should mine in the mine, but when he hits the wall he heres a rumbling sound and rushes outside. Then the player gains control!

Level 8
Why not...

A lonely miner is working overtime for his sadistic boss in the many mines of Coalwood. Suddenly he steps on something. He peers down to see it is a land mine! He panics and runs for cover. After it goes off, he realises that his exit route is blocked, but the tremors have unblocked a new tunnel!

As he progresses, he blames himself for his situation, but slowly uncovers a conspiracy invloving explosives, his boss, mass murder and a dull diamond broach.

Level 11
Hmm... Mabye some plants (units)
Dark Plant:
Its stuck in the ground, but any1 who steps close gets a poison that will take damage untill dead.
Note, some items might cure the poison.

Spike Locus:
You take damage if you Walk close him :p

Healing Locus:
Heals you for 50 hp, will die when healed.

Note, All locus is stuck in the ground to.

Status
Not open for further replies.