• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Error testing map in JNGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Do you have Reinventing the craft tab?

File | Edit | View | ... | Reinventing the Craft

It should be the last one. Disable it.

If it is not there, got to the folder where JNGP is installed. Somewhere there is wehack.lua. There's rtc_enable check. Change "if rtc_enable.checked then" to "if false then". That could fix it.

Also try disabling your antivirus or at least add the program to safelist.

You can always just redownload jassnewgenpack from wc3c.net, they have updated it so that the error no longer shows. (as far as I know)

Scroll down in wehack.lua to this part (ctrl+f):
Code:
-- Reinventing the Craft

Then paste whatever is listed afterward. (or attach it to a post if you can) In mine, it is:
Code:
-- Reinventing the Craft
havertc = grim.exists("rtc\\rtcexehack.exe") and grim.exists("rtc\\rcncore.dll")
if havertc then
    rtcmenu = wehack.addmenu("Reinventing the Craft")
    rtc_enabled = TogMenuEntry:New(rtcmenu, "Enable Reinventing the Craft", nil, true)

wehack.addmenuseparator(rtcmenu)
	function rtcabout()
	  	wehack.execprocess("rtc\\rtcexehack.exe --about")
	end
    rtc_about = MenuEntry:New(rtcmenu, "About Reinventing the Craft ...", rtcabout)
else
    grim.log("Reinventing the Craft")
    if(not grim.exists("rtc\\rtcexehack.exe")) then
        grim.log("rtc\\rtcexehack.exe missing!")
    end
    if(not grim.exists("rtc\\rcncore.dll")) then
        grim.log("rtc\\rcncore.dll missing!")
    end
end

From there, you can do a number of things to fix the error, but I assume that your wehack.lua is different so I'll wait for you to post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.