• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Error Fixing For IsDone.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, buddies. I've been having a difficulty for the past few days. Due to an isdone.dll error, I am unable to install Warcraft 3 on my Windows 10 computer. Guys, I lack relevant experience in this area. I therefore have no idea why this is happening or how to resolve this problem. Can somebody provide me with a solution to this issue? Any assistance would be highly valued.

Level 29
If you get an "ISDone.dll" or "Unarc.dll" errors when you attempt to install any games, there are possible reasons:
1.Antivirus or Windows Defender. Your AV/WD is blocking those files. Disabling the AV/WD will solve this issue.
2.Virtual Memory. You have insufficient amount of Virtual Memory. Although you have a large amount of physical RAM (8 GB), additional Virtual Memory is required because the installation.
3.Bad Download. If the extraction of RAR ended up with the CRC errors, then this is the main reason. You should re-download the game or re-hash the download (if you are using Torrent).
4.Weird User Letters. Windows username with non-Latin alphabets like Russian Cyrillic will prevent your for playing the cracked games. You should install the games on your account with ONLY Latin alphabets.

More information can be found here (Fitgirl Repacks) or here (DODI Repacks). They are very useful for fixing the "ISDone.dll" or "Unarc.dll" error.

Level 1
Thanks for replying, and for the information also. You are right. Because your information no. 2 is correct. After increasing the virtual memory, the issue is fixed. And this article helps me a lot to resolve the issue (mainly Fix no. 4). That is found after searching on Google today. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.