• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

err? Tax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need to get gold gathered by player 11 to go to Players 1 - 5 and i am entirely lost at this.

Second, I need Players 1 - 5 to have Adv. Unit Controls with Player 11

Im still lost <_>

Level 2
ok i need a little more.....do u need the gold from 11 to be split up evenly or based on an event...also if u want players 1 - 5 to have control over player 11....well ill have to look into that more but do u mean like normal control such as building, gathering attacking and all that?

Level 4
Gold would be based on how often you want it to go to the other players and if it is split or say 10 gold for player 11 means 10 gold for 1-5

first lets look at the timing
if it is periodical the trigger would be like
  • Event
    • Time - Gold expires
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
          • If - Conditions
            • ((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing
            • ((Player((Integer A))) controller) Equal to User
          • Then - Actions
            • Player - Add ((Player 11 (Dark Green) Current gold) / 5) to ((Player((Integer A)) Current gold
            • Player - Set Player 11 (Dark Green) Current gold to 0
            • Else - Actions
    • Countdown Timer - Start Gold as a One-shot timer that will expire in 30.00 seconds

If It is when Player 11 gains gold the trigger is a little different
  • Event
    • Player - Player 11 (Dark Green)'s Current gold becomes Greater than 0.00
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
          • If - Conditions
            • ((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing
            • ((Player((Integer A))) controller) Equal to User
          • Then - Actions
            • Player - Add ((Player 11 (Dark Green) Current gold)) to ((Player((Integer A)) Current gold
            • Player - Set Player 11 (Dark Green) Current gold to 0
            • Else - Actions
these 2 triggers should cover all the possible basics for how you want to do this

now the controlling units things is more complicated and i would need more info on this

Level 2
For controlling, i want all of Players 1 - 5 to have control over the units so they can do w/e.
I think it'd look something like...
"If player purchases/creates unit, give unit to player 11" or something generally like it. BTW thank you so much for the gold trigger, that was really perplexing me.

{Edit}: I ended up using the second trigger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.