• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Erquatia Dungeon/Raid Poll

Erquatia Dungeon/Raiding Setup

• Only Bosses

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Puzzles, Trash Mobs and 1 Boss

• Just Trash Mobs and Puzzles

• Just Puzzles and Bosses

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Which of these is a better setup for a dungeon/raid? If you have any other setups please put them in the comments below.

Select as many as you want. Thanks for your time.

Level 3
I think it should be in a more complex system:

There should be multiple slightly stronger than normal mobs. Then a couple miniboss chambers, each with a mob about half as powerful as the Boss. Once both are killed, access to the boss is granted, which is about 5 times more powerful than a normal mob of it's level, and has some "guards" of about 2/5 of the boss's power.

Level 3
Sounds interesting. Definatly like the idea of having two 'wings' to defeat, each with a miniboss, to gain access to the main boss. I will definatly consider this comment. Thank you Arcadia, once again.

Level 3
No problem. I've been interested in helping you with ideas and such ever since I read your base idea for this. It sounded really interesting and I've never really seen maps with the ideas you want for yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.