• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

EreborGold

Hello. Here is a simple doodad couple - one golden horde only of coins and other one with gems and treasure. Its up to you which you wanna use.

Correct me if I am mistaken, but I was not able to find any gold pile in the model section, which is really sad. I think some pretty golden pile will enrich some maps, it is useable for vaults or basicly anything you can imagine.

Enjoy and give credits.

Screen is from Editor, I wanted to take something like treasure of Erebor or Moria when halls were filled with gold.

Updated: Should be fixed a little bit.

Keywords:
Gold, Erebor, moria, Pile, Treasure, Valuable, LOTR, Lonely Mountain, Smaug, Golden, Rich, Enrich, Vault, Dungeon, Price
Contents

EreborGold (Model)

EreborGold (Model)

Reviews
19:15, 5th Feb 2014 MiniMage: Although a tad simple, it's useful for any terrainer out there wanting to create a Hobbit themed map. Approved.

M

19:15, 5th Feb 2014
MiniMage: Although a tad simple, it's useful for any terrainer out there wanting to create a Hobbit themed map. Approved.

Level 5
I really need the gold right now..
Can you solve the problems more faster?
Not to forget, 3/5 from me.
EDIT: 3/5-->4/5.

Last edited: