• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Epicenter v1.01

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Sends a disturbance into the earth, causing it to shudder violently. All caught within range will take damage and become slowed. The closer to the epicenter, the more damage taken.

PLEASE GIVE ME A CREDIT!
Thanks

Keywords:
Epicenter
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. The spell leaks and it is not MUI.

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

Maker, Epicenter v1.01, 22nd Oct 2011

The spell leaks and it is not MUI.

Level 7
The spell leaks, it's not MUI and it isn't original. Maggy already had the
spell done in JASS, however, without the slow one.

Do fix this. It might be useful for other people.

First, for mentioning dota allstars in a self uploaded map you can be sued because it is trademarked, second it is unoriginal, bland and uneffective.

Get some own ideas instead of copying others.

0/5

Off topic:
I wasn't aware that one would be sued for "mentioning" something. He's using a wallpaper. Especially considering that this is a low-quality GUI spell for an old game, I'm fairly certain that the creator does not intend to profit from it.
And rating this a "0/5" seems like you're basically just hating on him and you're being an "internet warrior" defending DoTA. If you feel that this resource is so awful, then give it a 1/5. Anything lower than that is just pointless hate.

On topic:
You might want to get rid of the wallpaper. First: It's a wallpaper. We need an in-game screenshot of your spell. Second: It's a DoTA wallpaper, and as redscores said above, you should not use it.

As for the spell, do as others suggested above to improve it.