• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Enhanced Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Trigger
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability
  • Conditions
    • Ability being cast Equal to <Your ability>, e.g. "My ability"
  • Actions
    • Set Target1 = (Target unit of ability being cast)
    • Set Caster1 = (Triggering unit)
    • Set Point1 = (Position of (Target1))
    • Unit - Create 1 dummy unit for (Owner of (Caster1)) at (Point1) facing default building degrees
    • Unit - Add a 2.00 seconds generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
    • ----
    • For Stun:
    • Unit - Add Storm Bolt to (Last created unit)
    • Unit - Set level of (Storm Bolt) for (Last created unit) to ((Level of (The ability casted, "My ability") for (Caster1))
    • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt (Target1)
    • ------
    • Slow
    • -----
    • Unit - Add Cripple to (Last created unit)
    • Unit - Set level of (Cripple) for (Last created unit) to (Level of (your ability casted above, "My ability")) for (Caster1))
    • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Necromancer - Cripple (Target1)
    • -----
    • Silence
    • -----
    • Unit - Add Soul Burn to (Last created unit)
    • Unit - Set level of (Soul Burn) for (Last create unit) to (Level of (your ability casted above, "My ability")) for (Caster1))
    • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral Fire Lord - Soul Burn (Target1)
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Point1)
Know that the abilities you add to the dummy are for the effects you want. In order to make it work, you need to make a copy of the specific ability, set mana cost to 0, set the "Stats - Hero ability" to False and have number of levels equal to number of levels for "My ability". Also, modify the stats of the spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.