Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ending a Unit Morph?

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting\Technical Issues' started by Steelb_l_ade, May 10, 2007.

1. Steelb_l_ade

Steelb_l_ade

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Is there anyway to prematurly end a unit's morph that a user cant normally cancel? Such as the demon hunters metamorphesis?

With a trigger or JASS function?

2. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    While the unit is morphing or to revert back to normal form?

3. Steelb_l_ade

Steelb_l_ade

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Say, demon hunter is in demon form, has about 1 minute left until he turns back, is there a triggered command to change him back imedaitly?

4. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I'm not sure it is possible in GUI, but in JASS, I think you can use something like this, but I can't guarentee it will work:
    Code (Text):
        call CasterCastAbility(GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()),<Abil Stop Code>,"cast",GetTriggerUnit(),true)
    The native is:
    Code (Text):
    native CasterCastAbility takes player owner, integer abilid, string order, widget target, boolean instant returns unit
    I think that should work, you just need to have a "morph back" ability and have the unit cast that. If you don't want it to appear, put it in a spellbook and disable it like that. :grin:

EDIT: JASS tags were messed up, so I had to use code tags.

EDIT Again: This is part of the CS (caster system) so I don't know if there is another way to do the ability.

Last edited: May 11, 2007
  5. NoNZealot

NoNZealot

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ummm for a simple idea check the monolith of blizzard maps I'm sure I saw a metamorph trigger in there, just play with it a little and I believe you will solve it.