• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

enable/disable preselection functionality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
what does this change?
  • Spiel - Deactivate pre-selection functionality (Activate pre-selection circles, life bars, and object info)
i cant see any change ingame
(if you disable the second thing aswell, then there are changes of course)

Level 8
Well the native which is used is: EnablePreSelect takesboolean state, boolean ui
I tested it a lot. The main problem is that the is buggy. You can't undo each change the native did.
The first boolean has no real effect. Just the second boolean can achieve some changes:
- No hp bars
- No selection circle if you move you mouse over an unit
- No hero information if you move your mouse over a hero

Level 7
@jonhysone: these are the changes that i mentioned in brackets, they only occur if the second boolean is also "false"
@crigges: thanks, that solves it ;)

Level 7
When I do dummies, then I make sure they disappear fast upon dying.
To set the duration I use health.
Basically the duration is the amount of health in seconds, as I always set the life regeneration to -1 on dummies.

are you sure you posted into the correct thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.