• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Empire V1.2

Contents

Empire V1.2 (Map)

Level 2
Start as a small city and conquer others. In this game you must use tactics and luck to your power to conquer more cities. The more you take the more powerful your empire comes.

In this game you cannoy ally people. What you do need to do is conquer them and then you two are allied. When someone is conquered no one has higher authority.

To get income you wait every 20 seconds. You get the amount of money equal to how much economy points you have. Eg if you have 7 economy points you get 7 gold for your income. Economy points are upgradable and are upgraded at your factory. Each upgrade gives you 1 economy point. When you conquer someone you get 5 economy points.

10 minutes in the game you are allowed to build tier 2 units. Tier 2 units are much more stronger and advanced unit. 20 minutes in the game you may build tier 3 which are more stronger and advanced than tier 2.

Remember do not get discouraged when you play this game and seem to be losing because anything is possible and anyone can win. I have even done this once.

You win the game when you conquer everyone.

Level 1
now u guys gota now this im a europa nerd in away =\ i rly love europa but i now say i got a new fav empire..... empire now is #1 and it looks like it for me its gna stay there this game rly rly owns guys u gota try it once u get use 2 the concept u rly do get hooked on it win or lose its still fun its easy going straight 2 the concept and its so dam fun u want 9999999999999 rm before u stop if u can stop that is :D :) :twisted: :!: :!: :!: :!: 8) :!: :!: PLAY IT!!!! ITS SO MEGA FUN AND COOOOOL

Level 4
I love your game man but the stratagy concept well there kinda isnt one basic infantry own all even if someone mixes troops but i still love this game so it doesnt rlly matter if theres a strat to it or not its got a good concept