• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Empire Conquest v1.2

The objective of this map is to take your High King (the unit you start out with) to the Circle of Power labeled "Capture" at one of the 6 possible cities. Once you capture it, the city's defenses (Several towers around the city) will become yours. Then place down the Castle in your inventory to begin construction. Look in the Info tab if you are new. It is very detailed.

This map has three different modes to play in. One is Conquer mode in which you have to capture all six cities to win.
There is normal mode in which you have to kill all the enemy High Kings to win.
And there is Ally mode which you can choose between 3v3 and 2v2(v2). The objective of this one is kill all enemy High Kings.

I was going to use protection on this map but I felt it would cripple others' ability to learn from it so I decided not to but please, please, please, if you think I should change something or add something or fix something. Just post it on here, don't change it yourself.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy this map, I worked very very hard on it. :)

-If you like the map and are experienced with the AI editor, please send me a PM so we can work on making AI's for this map-

Version 2.0 is coming out soon and I have decided to go a completely new way with it. It's still based off Village builder but now rather than just a giant human race there are 6 races with unique units, heroes, buildings, abilities, and methods of expansion. Prepare for Empire Conquest in a whole new way. :D
Contents

Empire Conquest v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: Mini buildings... mini units... massive gates... errr... yeah... booring techtree, terrain is substandard, scales don't match between the terrain and units. It doesn't crash WC3, so approved.

M

Earth-Fury: Mini buildings... mini units... massive gates... errr... yeah... booring techtree, terrain is substandard, scales don't match between the terrain and units. It doesn't crash WC3, so approved.

Level 2
i suppose its a little similar to village builder but village builder is a less than crap compared to this one. i really enjoyed the epic battles and i think it's got a uniqueness to it. village builder FTL

Level 3
this is alot like a map i played awhiel ago called "castle battle" which had around 13 castles of varying size to capture and defend,

i think your idea of limiting a person to one castle for awhile is good, but i suggest adding smaller keeps dotted around the map which either increase gold income or give access the special units.
(by "keeps" i only mean like a small cliffed platform with a special building and perhaps two defence towers, capturable ofcourse)

but good map mate :)