• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elysian Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
A terrain that I have been working on over the past week. WIP.

Attachments

• Haven.JPG
    Haven.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 199
Level 7
well i like the arch way over the water. i assume wip means work in progress since ive never seen it before. but it looks ok so far. maybe use a better wall around your castle. like the wall system from wc3campaigns.net. just looks like a bunch of houses welded together, no offense. but i think if you replace that wall with the one i mentioned and added trees, shrubs, grass. etc it would turn out pretty well. look forward to see it finished. :thumbs_up:

Level 8
ZOMG just realized are you using the hidden building models for that roof?
If so ARGGHH i wish i had thought of that, i would have been able to finish my fortress for ze contest instead of using a gajillion double archways

Level 7
What tileset has those archs where you can place em anywhere? I had em once I just can't find them anymore lol.

Or should I just give "Lily Pad" that model or something

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.