• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Felwood Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Here's some terraining work that I've been working on over the past two days. I figured I would submit something and see what people here at The Hive think of my terraining abilities. Anyways this is basically a Swamp in the middle of a Felwood Forest with not many creatures still living here.

EDIT: Attaching files instead.
:infl_thumbs_up:

Attachments

• swamp1.JPG
    swamp1.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 588
  • swamp2.JPG
    swamp2.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 437
  • furbolgcamp.JPG
    furbolgcamp.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 221
  • tyrandeexpedition.JPG
    tyrandeexpedition.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:
Level 2
There, I attached them instead. And the reason that it looks like the edge of the map is because it's on a slope/hill and I didn't put any trees behind it. I tried to make it look as if they were just entering the forest. And I tried to fiddle with the fog effects, but I didn't want to make it so thick that you couldn't see any of the details. I might submit some new screenshots with more fog later though. :cool:

Level 23
Hmmm... Maby some rocks that come just over the edge would give the effect of not being the edge, or something behind, even if it aren't even trees, it also could be that mountain giant, just put it back a bit or so, so that you don't see it's feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.