• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elvish Cinematic - Attacked

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
「Part 1」

By Kenzomaster, m1dY

Gameplay
[tr]
Its a cinematic...

A strange army (fel orcs) attacks an elven base. Kathris Silverwind and her pet dragon Cadla, is going to the rescue and save the day...

Features
[tr]
Cinematic
A weird pet dragon?
Awesome terrain by m1dY!

Credits
[tr]
m1dY

Changelog
[tr]
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
Cinematic, cadla, kathris, elves, fel orcs, story, kenzomaster
Contents

Elvish Cinematic - Attacked (Map)

Reviews
09:05, 29th Mar 2013 Orcnet: the cinematic looks very simple and with there are no cinematic scenes that close ups or the scenes that needs to stay near the figure that is speaking, also terrain should be visually beautified when it comes to...

M

09:05, 29th Mar 2013
Orcnet: the cinematic looks very simple and with there are no cinematic scenes that close ups or the scenes that needs to stay near the figure that is speaking, also terrain should be visually beautified when it comes to cinematic to add details on the story, the dialogue seems too low at first I thought the red orcs were winning since looking at the battle scene there are very few elves plus a lot of orcs making you think the elves are overrun then a dialogue saying "Retreat! we are done here" is kinda complicated for an orc to reply and then they all die at the same time

also the movement needs work and how they speak to one another, anyways this is a good attempt but it needs more polishing and stable briefing for each characters involved in the story, I suggest you redirect this in the Map Development thread for improvement and ideas and also help from others good day then

Level 30
the cinematic looks very simple and with there are no cinematic scenes that close ups or the scenes that needs to stay near the figure that is speaking, also terrain should be visually beautified when it comes to cinematic to add details on the story, the dialogue seems too low at first I thought the red orcs were winning since looking at the battle scene there are very few elves plus a lot of orcs making you think the elves are overrun then a dialogue saying "Retreat! we are done here" is kinda complicated for an orc to reply and then they all die at the same time

also the movement needs work and how they speak to one another, anyways this is a good attempt but it needs more polishing and stable briefing for each characters involved in the story, I suggest you redirect this in the Map Development thread for improvement and ideas and also help from others good day then

Level 4
Sooo...
It need better dialog
More characterization?
And more details...

For my defense, the story sre like "fel orcs attack elves, got what they need, then retreats"
Later kathris is going to get back the things and happy ending?

But what would YOU suggest as dor better movement, dialog and envirnment interaction? :)