• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elite Arthas

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Reactions: Ićpomp
This model adds more armor to Arthas, making him more than ready to fight for the light while also demonstrating his right of succession and the sovereignty of his crown.

Thanks to Blood Raven for making the sword that arthas has in this model. Link Here
Contents

Elite Arthas V2 (Model)

Elite Arthas V2 Icons (Icon)

Elite Arthas V2 Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
As of right now the model edit that you done is not really good and the fidelity is extremely low. The only object that is well made is not even made by you. The things you added seem out of place, clip though other things and in certain animations...
Level 2
I would like to see full written permission for the use of this crown.
I thought I had permission because of "Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from." in the model page, and if I don't have permission at least can I upload the model one More Time but without the crown or a crown created by me?

Last edited:
I thought I had permission because of "Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from." in the model page, and if I don't have permission at least can I upload the model one More Time but without the crown or a crown created by me?
It is not up to the reviewers or moderator to provide the permission to a use of a model. That is up to you as the uploader.
If you can use something for your own model then you should always link the the resource in question, which you did.

You can update this resource, but as of right now the model is not really anything to go by and just a very basic geometry add. I would recommend you to work more on your models, put way more effort into them and create something more unique and substantial than just adding two little things to the model.

I put this model back to 'Needs fix' so you can address the issues and improve on the design.
Be aware that the resource sections are not for your first tries in modelling.

Level 2
It is not up to the reviewers or moderator to provide the permission to a use of a model. That is up to you as the uploader.
If you can use something for your own model then you should always link the the resource in question, which you did.

You can update this resource, but as of right now the model is not really anything to go by and just a very basic geometry add. I would recommend you to work more on your models, put way more effort into them and create something more unique and substantial than just adding two little things to the model.

I put this model back to 'Needs fix' so you can address the issues and improve on the design.
Be aware that the resource sections are not for your first tries in modelling.
ok bro, thanks for giving me another chance to improve the model and in general give me a lesson in creation of models

As of right now the model edit that you done is not really good and the fidelity is extremely low. The only object that is well made is not even made by you.
The things you added seem out of place, clip though other things and in certain animations clip very badly.
The textures are really basic copy and paste.
There are also issues with the model itself: Sanity Test and Sanity Test

I would recommend upload your first tries to the forums and ask for input and improve your work.

Last edited: