• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elf Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Here's a few pics of the start elf village in the rpg i'm making. Feel free to point some things out if you dont like them :smile:

Attachments

• Kurdu.jpg
    Kurdu.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 3,141
  • Kurdu 2.jpg
    Kurdu 2.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 3,013
  • Kurdu 1.jpg
    Kurdu 1.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 675
Last edited:
Level 1
what are those human villagers doin there?...get some elf workers and maybe a few more archers...also maybe some bloodelf units would work here

Level 25
Agreed. Oh and here's a handy tip:
[Handy Tip]: Before taking screenshots of your terrain while viewing the map in the World Editor, press I to show/hide the little purple checkered boxes which can be found when placing pathing blockers, birds(prop), etc. Hiding the purple boxes helps people viewing screenshots of your terrain enjoy your work.
~Craka_J

Level 34
Looks like there are more humans than NE! Also the goblin merchant looks out of place, although if it's supposed to be a goblin that just happened to get along with NE and started a shop I guess that's OK =P

Level 25
Yeah it's overrun by Humans and I see only about 4 Night Elf units there.
You need to make some hills: It's way too flat.
Gate definately needs to be redone. People can simply walk around it it looks like.
The fog doesn't go at all with the Tileset and the Night Elf doodads... maybe change it to a purplish color?
~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.