• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elemental wars! Need ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well im trying to make like hero arena typish map. The unique thing in this map will be that every element can affect others more or less.

so far i have been only able to make 3 Spells:
Freezing Aura - slows units movement speed, smaal decreased rege and randomly stuns units affected aura every 3seconds
Freezing Wave - shoots wave of ice that freeze enemy

Third spell has no name because its combination strike:
When you create freezing aura and use freezing wave over it it will create small blast and ice blocks around the aura thingy.

Ideas that i think im gona do:
Inferno - Melts ice/freezing and destroys freezing aura. close range area attack
Firewalk - Hero will run short distance Leaving burning things on ground
Flamethrower - Hero will attack 3 targets at fast rate (channeling ability)
Earth Field - casts multiple impales on smaal area

So I need ideas for spells and if someone is interested I could also use help with this map. Generally you should be able to use some spells to power up others or cancel effect of some element like Inferno > freezing spells.

Also I think im gona add feature that you can get second element in like lvl10 so game wont get boring too fast

Status
Not open for further replies.