• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Project: (Needs a better name!!!) Elemental AOS

does this idea suck?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi
im working on new map, if you wana help, just say so...
its gona be an AOS with lots and lots of elemental model files... i promise this will be better than my map called DOL, that sucked because i didn't do much to the skills :lol: . models downloaded from wc3sear.ch.

Here are a few things you can do for me:
Make Metal Elemental, Poisen Elemental and Grass elemental.
plz make them in the shape of an elemental (archmage summon)

Level 5
Do they have to look like elementals? I'd just like to make my own impression.
Also, I need someone to skin the model when it's done.

Level 4
basically, if you want to know what i want, run a search in the model section with the word "elemental". There are some really nicely made elementals there. I need them to be in the shape of an elemental (archmage summon) like water elemental.

i need a nice metal, poisen and grass elemental

credit to all models i use.

thx.

Level 4
sounds good. if you can make a poisen and grass that would be cool too, i have pretty much finished the whole map, im just waiting for these models to come in. Apart from that im done. so far nobody has even bothered to try make one of those elementals yet as far as i've seen.

Level 5
Cool. I think I'll get right to it... but just so you know, it won't look much like the original.

Edit: Actually, I won't be able to start now. I've got to go somewhere... I'll most likely start tomorrow then. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Level 4
ok sounds cool. while i wait for your skin/s to come :lol: :D :) 8) :eek: in, ill try to think up a better name. lol.

Edit: Try not to make it look too much not like the other elementals. Search "elemenal" in the models section to get a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.