• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Element Tower Defense Seeking Data Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I'm looking for one proficient data editor to complement the current data editor (Popobawa) and the trigger editor (progammer) in this project. Since we are a work in progress, a lot of content has already been done. Here is the breakdown:

Terrain 100% complete (Zarakk)

Trigger 33% complete (progammer)

Data 66% complete (Popobawa, you)

Design 100% complete (Karawasa)

The game is a fleshed out and proven concept, so there will be a clear sense of direction. That doesn't mean things won't change overtime though.

You would be responsible for using the data editor to create the abilities that towers have. A good portion have already been done. You would also be responsible for selecting the ability special effect models. Finally, there will be some need of the data editor in implementing various modes and mechanics.

The time horizon can be flexible. Please do not offer unless you have follow through though. I need the help of just one more dedicated and experienced data editor.

Feel free to PM me or post here if you're interested.

Level 11
I am fairly experienced, and this would give me a perfect opportunity to practice behaviors/abilities for my own map, how much work EXACTLY is there?

Glad to have your interest. I sent you a PM.

In regards to the workload, honestly not that much. A good 2/3 of the towers and creeps have already been done. There are just a handful from those that need tweaking. The rest of the work consists of finishing the remaining towers (about 10) and working with progammer on the mechanics and modes.

Keep in mind that Popobawa is on the team. He will be working with whoever ends up joining to do the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.