• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Element Tower Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon. Element TD will be coming to SC2!

This won't be a new game. This will be an evolution of a proven concept. No stone will go unturned in harnessing the power of the new editor. I'm looking forward to doing things that couldn't be done in WC3.

But...I can't do it alone. I'm putting together a team to make this a reality. Please see below and email me at admin@*****.com (eletd) if interested;

Coder:

Sevion
busterkomo

Terrainer:

Zarakk

Data:

Vexal

Web:

Dominic

Last edited:
Level 7
Hey Karawasa,
so ... I guess this means, you'll stop working on the Wc3 version right? Well, if you do plan to totally focus on the Sc version, then I'll sure hope, that dedicate yourself to the project, too. Because, well ... didn't happen that much in the last few months with EleTD.

Eitherway, since I like EleTD, but don't have that much time myself (because of my own project), I'd like to provide feedback of any kind, that is useful for your new map.

Level 11
Hey Karawasa,
so ... I guess this means, you'll stop working on the Wc3 version right? Well, if you do plan to totally focus on the Sc version, then I'll sure hope, that dedicate yourself to the project, too. Because, well ... didn't happen that much in the last few months with EleTD.

Eitherway, since I like EleTD, but don't have that much time myself (because of my own project), I'd like to provide feedback of any kind, that is useful for your new map.

Yes, I will. The last few months of ETD were due to the severe decline of WC3 itself. Glad to have your feedback for SC2 though!

Level 11
We are still looking for help. If you've played the WC3 Element TD, can be a regular forum user, will brainstorm new ideas, able to provide feedback on betas, and use IRC (this last one not required but a bonus)...then please get in contact with me or post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.