• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Element Tower Defense 2 Release and Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Element TD 2

preview.jpg

After months in the making, The Future of Element Tower Defense is here. Unleash the powers of the six elements like you've never done before. Gone is the constant of computer controlled creep waves. Now, players wield the power of creep waves in their hand. Knock out your opponents and be the last man standing to win. This is Tower Wars!!!

Note: You have the option of playing "Classic" Tower Defense as well. Simply select it in-game at the start.

http://www.eletd.com

Element TD Tournament!

To celebrate Element Tower Defense finally coming out of beta on SC2, the developer, Karawasa, has decided to host a tournament. There will be prizes! Only players on the NA and EU servers may participate. Game type will be "Classic" Tower Defense. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes (including Element TD products).

http://forums.eletd.com/index.php?showtopic=2754

Level 14
Well now this is a thing that might get me to Starcraft 2, something that shares
more interest than the current SC2 news that I've seen so far.

Isn't there a replica of Element TD in Sc2? its called Simple Tower Defense if i could remember

Level 17
Is there going to be a news post about every Wc3 map that is converted to Sc2?
I for one hope not.

Level 19
Very nice, I'm an eager fan of both Warcraft III's Element TD and Starcraft II's one, so this would prolly be very good news, especially the tournament:)

One of the reasons why I'm so gonna buy Starcraft II once it stops getting sold out here.

PS: Don't get me wrong here, I'm a rather regular player of both Warcraft III and Starcraft II (Soon), so yeah it's prolly a great benefit for both the games...

Level 11
Very nice, I'm an eager fan of both Warcraft III's Element TD and Starcraft II's one, so this would prolly be very good news, especially the tournament:)

Glad to hear. In my humble opinion the SC2 version is much more mature than the WC3 one. In other words, you have a lot to look forward to :).

One of the reasons why I'm so gonna buy Starcraft II once it stops getting sold out here.

Why not buy it online? Get a digital code and download it?

Level 14
Is there going to be a news post about every Wc3 map that is converted to Sc2?
I for one hope not.

I think it's because EleTD was such a good map (Have to admit it was superb :D) so it will be converted to Sc2 so that the map will be more popular

Same with DotA,it got converted into SotIS...

Still not sure if there would be a Sc2 vampirism... that would be epic

Level 22
Well the terrain got an Import Legacy Map > Dota version X.w3x. And lots of abilities are like Dota chars you've got a sniper, blink attack, Tauren Marine with Earthshaker abilities etc. The funny thing is the stats added through SC2Banks. Some have thousands of games according to it and you delete the SC2bank file and POOF 0 stats, no one can see your losses. I dont play it anymore and it will be replaced by Blizz Dota that will also have ladder games which ofc better dont give them a league higher than diamond for DOTA lol!

p.s WCG Has Started already! Time to get back to SC2! Even one player I know in person is in Busan, Korea finally went to Korea for WCG SC2 after he missed going to a War3 WCG years ago. Let's see his opponents Group A: Sen, F91, Elfi, Socke, Bigs, Moonglade, tough for him but still nice to see him playing. Must watch WCG, screw other sc2 news

Level 19
Yeah WCG Starcraft II is rather awesome:)

Anyways, back on topic, hope to see this map being hosted when I get Starcraft II at last this month!

Status
Not open for further replies.