• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eh hi..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello.
My username is Kanage, and I had get the order to introduce myself, so that is what I gonna do:

I like all types of roleplaying, listen to music, bla, bla, bla, and I have maping in some years now.
Here today, I want to make a WoW machinema (or whatever it names), and I go to the web page WoWmodelviewer.com to find a guide to reskin. To that I need a blp conveter, and I got it and bla, bla, bla so I find this forum.

What? a mapping forum?!? :eek:

So I joined to see what you could give me (I can anyway just check it out, and the leave if I didn't found it interresting)... But I found it very interresting, and now I'm here... Many hours after I created an acount, so I can get my skills to mapping up to 450 :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.