• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eejus EliminationTD v1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An elimination Tower Defense with a slight twist - you can cast abilities on other people's waves as well as on your own. This is a TD that actually encourages PVP combat in unison with survival.

7/11/09 - First official version, first 8 races added..

Keywords:
eejus td tower defense
Contents

Eejus EliminationTD v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
19:15, 11th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 7
im dont usually say horrible things about maps but....wow....one of the worst tds ive EVER played. oh wait i do like the fact that for what was it 13 mana someone can make an entire wave of creeps immune to ALL YOUR TOWERS f'in stupid.

Level 7
oh i did but i like how DE immunize costs more then MAKING them immune. its great i see he immunes i de immune he immunes i de immune so on and so forth then i run out of mana on last cast and see HE IMMUNES. oh right then as soon as next lvl starts OH SHIT THEY ARE IMMUNE AGIAN oh and im waiting for mana to de immune them oh i got it finally cast deimmune soon as i do IMMUNE AGIAN! yeah thats an awsome game.

Level 7
OH YEAH!!! well in that case you have my sincerest apologys. I am an ass and since it was not what i thought i give this map 4v4 way to go good map! Really was my bad i thought SI targered more like the DSI. In that case really am sry!

Level 3
This map has serious issues that makes it almost unplayable. For example the player RED cannot even maze due to the parts of the sides being unbuildable, so the mobs can just walk right past, which is an instant lose for whoever picks that slot (all other slots can maze without issues).