1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Eejus EliminationTD v1.2

Submitted by 2v2NE
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
An elimination Tower Defense with a slight twist - you can cast abilities on other people's waves as well as on your own. This is a TD that actually encourages PVP combat in unison with survival.

7/11/09 - First official version, first 8 races added..

Keywords:
eejus td tower defense
Contents

Eejus EliminationTD v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
19:15, 11th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
  1. 19:15, 11th Jun 2010
    ap0calypse: Rejected

2. shadonavan

shadonavan

Resources:
    Resources:
    im dont usually say horrible things about maps but....wow....one of the worst tds ive EVER played. oh wait i do like the fact that for what was it 13 mana someone can make an entire wave of creeps immune to ALL YOUR TOWERS f'in stupid.

3. 2v2NE

2v2NE

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You apparently didn't see the De-Immunize button reply below it genius.

4. shadonavan

shadonavan

Resources:
    Resources:
    oh i did but i like how DE immunize costs more then MAKING them immune. its great i see he immunes i de immune he immunes i de immune so on and so forth then i run out of mana on last cast and see HE IMMUNES. oh right then as soon as next lvl starts OH SHIT THEY ARE IMMUNE AGIAN oh and im waiting for mana to de immune them oh i got it finally cast deimmune soon as i do IMMUNE AGIAN! yeah thats an awsome game.

5. 2v2NE

2v2NE

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Spell Immunity is single target. De-Immunize has a giant AOE.

6. shadonavan

shadonavan

Resources:
    Resources:
    OH YEAH!!! well in that case you have my sincerest apologys. I am an ass and since it was not what i thought i give this map 4v4 way to go good map! Really was my bad i thought SI targered more like the DSI. In that case really am sry!

7. Ssilhouette

Ssilhouette

Resources:
    Resources:
    Colonial builder is too overpowered. Lumber doesn't matter.

8. Paladia

Paladia

Resources:
    Resources:
    This map has serious issues that makes it almost unplayable. For example the player RED cannot even maze due to the parts of the sides being unbuildable, so the mobs can just walk right past, which is an instant lose for whoever picks that slot (all other slots can maze without issues).