• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Editors 1.24.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I know a lot of editors are out there and i used many. With versions, some come to not work anymore and bug maps. I lost some maps like that and dont wan to make the same mistake again. What are the working third party editors for the most recent patch, 1.24.4? Or should i stick to the retail world editor?

Level 6
Well... i don't know a thing about jass... I never used it and it's way too long to learn for the interest i have left in wc3 i tried it 2 years ago but gave up :bored:

Level 6
I just downloaded jassnewjenpack and i had previous problems with this program. I reinstalled warcraft about a month ago because when I made a map with or without (just the fact that it's in my wc3 folder made the problem) the newjen edit and it buged my maps. I wasnt able to just do "unit - create 1 footman for player 1 at..." it made an error when i saved the map. I had a lot of errors like that... The maps i made that dint get errors back when i just downlaoded the pack dont work anymore too i cant open them... Anyone can light me on that?

EDIT: i dont get it... are you supose to put jngp in your wc3 folder?? the editor work if i dont but i cant hit the test map because it says wc3.exe crashed (asking to send report)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.