• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Editor Text Glitch, can't edit fields due to cramped buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys, I'm having a technical issue with the editor on Windows 10. I'm encountering a weird glitch where I can't see all the text when I click on a field to modify it. I attached a pic for clarity-- this is happening with any field I try to modify. I've searched for a solution, but I can't seem to find anyone else who has experienced this. It's especially frustrating when modifying hero abilities, as the "OK" button is hidden behind the other buttons.

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum--please feel free to move or delete it. Thanks!

Attachments

• Editor Text Glitch.PNG
    Editor Text Glitch.PNG
    6.6 KB · Views: 90
Level 2
Thanks for the reply! I double checked, and I don't seem to have scaling enabled. I went ahead and disabled it via the .exe anyway, but my problem persists. Am I missing something? It seems like you could be on to something!

Level 2
Hermit-- That completely resolved my issue, I suppose I was doing it incorrectly originally. THANK you both for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.