• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. đź”—Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Edited and changed work of Ujimasa hojo by Ilya Alaric

Level 16
Your footman pack is cool!

I just thought you did all 7 kingdom but Stromgarde. You're not inspired? :p
You could have also add your Elven Swordsman to it.

Most Ujimasa Hojo's pack are in "Useful / Simple" too. Yet, everybody knows him. Don't worry!

Level 38
Your footman pack is cool!

I just thought you did all 7 kingdom but Stromgarde. You're not inspired? :p
You could have also add your Elven Swordsman to it.

Most Ujimasa Hojo's pack are in "Useful / Simple" too. Yet, everybody knows him. Don't worry!
Thanks. And about Stromgarde - I have it in plan.
Edit: Here for some performance

Attachments

• StromgardeSegeaant.png
    StromgardeSegeaant.png
    393.6 KB · Views: 70
  • StromgardeFootman.png
    StromgardeFootman.png
    402.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Level 6
Hello felas. I got little question for you - I asked to you to do the Cenarion Circle for the Night Elf organizations. Their "basic textures" will be decided - Cenarion Circle have Dryad, Keeper of the Grove, Stormreaver Warlock, Ancient of Wind, Ancient of War, Ancient Protector, Ancient of Wonders, Treant, Dark Ranger and NE Assassin, Darnassians have Shandris, Huntress, NE armor from Warcraft 3 Campaign portrait, Illidari have NE archer, Harpy Witch, Guldan, Demon Hunter and Illidan, Corrupted Ancient of War, Corrupted Ancient of Wind, Corrupted Ancient of Wonders, Corrupted Ancient Protector, Corrupted Treant, Auberdine Council have Druid of the Claw, Druid of the Talon, Farseer, Drakthul, Sylvanas Windrunner, Medivh, Moon Priests of Azshara have Priestess of The Moon, HE Priest, HE Sorceress, Shaman, Malfurion, and HE Peasant, Wintersaber Trainers have Polar Bear, Polar Furbolg, Albatross, Polar Furbolg Tracker, Shaman, Malfurion, and DemonHunter.

Last edited:
Level 38
Hello felas. I got little question for you - I asked to you to do the Cenarion Circle for the Night Elf organizations. Their "basic textures" will be decided - Cenarion Circle have Dryad, Keeper of the Grove, Stormreaver Warlock, Ancient of Wind, Ancient of War, Ancient Protector, Ancient of Wonders, Treant, Dark Ranger and NE Assassin, Darnassians have Shandris, Huntress, NE armor from Warcraft 3 Campaign portrait, Illidari have NE archer, Harpy Witch, Guldan, Demon Hunter and Illidan, Corrupted Ancient of War, Corrupted Ancient of Wind, Corrupted Ancient of Wonders, Corrupted Ancient Protector, Corrupted Treant, Auberdine Council have Druid of the Claw, Druid of the Talon, Farseer, Drakthul, Sylvanas Windrunner, Medivh, Moon Priests of Azshara have Priestess of The Moon, HE Priest, HE Sorceress, Shaman, Malfurion, and HE Peasant, Wintersaber Trainers have Polar Bear, Polar Furbolg, Albatross, Polar Furbolg Tracker, Shaman, Malfurion, and DemonHunter.
Okay.
1. Bruh...
2. Some your ideas with that textures actually are not so bad

Level 6
Okay.
1. Bruh...
2. Some your ideas with that textures actually are not so bad
Thanks for your information. By the way, Night Elf organizations have their each team colors depending on their Armies and Organizations:

• Sentinels (Teal)
  • Cenarion Circle (Green)
  • Auberdine Council (Red)
  • Watchers (Blue)
  • Darnassian Army (Purple)
  • Moon Priests of Azshara (Orange)
  • Illidari (Gray)
  • Wintersaber Trainers (Light Blue)

Last edited:
Level 38
Thanks for your information. By the way, Night Elf organizations have their each team colors depending on their Armies and Organizations:

• Sentinels (Teal)
  • Cenarion Circle (Green)
  • Auberdine Council (Red)
  • Watchers (Blue)
  • Darnassian Army (Purple)
  • Moon Priests of Azshara (Orange)
  • Illidari (Gray)
  • Wintersaber Trainers (Light Blue)
Moon priests I already made. Look at second Page of thread.
And btw, If you really wanna me so much made some of it, make paragraphs. And to be honest, I think that I will make Illidari purple.

Level 6
Moon priests I already made. Look at second Page of thread.
And btw, If you really wanna me so much made some of it, make paragraphs. And to be honest, I think that I will make Illidari purple.
That's it. I think the color Orange will going to be Army of the Azshara

Level 6
nope. Highborne should be light blue, Wintersaber Trainers grey
Anything, to make those Highborne versions of Night Elven units, will have White Hair. To make it white hair for the Druids, will have white hairs from the textures of Death Knight, Necromancer, Archmage and Rifleman, and their armors have the textures of Huntress, and the NE Campaign's armor sets, and Hero Demon Hunter. The Highborne version of the Druid will have textures of Hippogryph and Huntress, Highborne Demon Hunter has the textures of Demon Hunter, Archmage, Huntress, and the NE Campaign's armor sets.

Finally, Orange will be Stonetalon Guard. Stonetalon Guard is the Night Elf faction who resides on Northern Barrens. To make up for the Stonetalon Guard, will have the textures of Sylvanas Windrunner, Hero Ranger, Forest Troll Warlord, Druid of the Claw, Druid of the Talon, Gryphon Rider, Hawk, Furbolg, Wildkin, Harpy, and Medivh for the Night Elf units of the Stonetalon Guard.

And Red (Auberdine Council) will be replaced by Fire Druids. Fire Druids (aka Ragnaros' Druids of the Flame) will have textures of Druid of the Claw, Druid of the Talon, Farseer, Drakthul, Sylvanas Windrunner, Medivh, Ancient of Lore, Harpy Queen, Phoenix's Head, Furbolg Ursa Warrior, BE Peasant, and BE Sorceress for the Night Elf units of the Fire Druids.

That's it, Auberdine Village was mentioned in Warcraft and doesn't have full apperance yet, so Red will be going to Fire Druids.

Last edited:
Level 38
Next "model update" -
I made a new horses for knights. They will be part my knights in final versions in pack(btw - if you do not know it yet, I already made some packs as resources)

Attachments

• LordearonHorse.png
    LordearonHorse.png
    628.1 KB · Views: 57
  • LordearonHorse.mdx
    162.7 KB · Views: 59
  • AlteracHorse.png
    AlteracHorse.png
    595.7 KB · Views: 56
  • AlteracHorse.mdx
    161.5 KB · Views: 39
  • KultirasHorse.png
    KultirasHorse.png
    459.1 KB · Views: 52
  • KultirasHorse.mdx
    163 KB · Views: 38
  • StormwindHorse.png
    StormwindHorse.png
    495.9 KB · Views: 37
  • StormwindHorse.mdx
    158.1 KB · Views: 41
  • SilverhandHorse.png
    SilverhandHorse.png
    407.5 KB · Views: 35
  • SilverhandHorse.mdx
    165.9 KB · Views: 44
Level 6
Hello. I like your models, they are perfect for my map. Can you make kobold variations? I am currently making a map in which they play an important role and I need their models, and it is almost impossible to find them anywhere.

Level 38
Hi guys. Little question for you.
As some maybe noticed, I made a new pack Knight Pack

I too planned made a KulTiras knight, and I did. I also checked if there is not some animation mistake, I checked it in model editor, I checked it in game. Nothing wrong.
AttackMyEditor.png
StandMyEditor.png

And yet, when I give him to the pack, and then view him 3D, I saw this
HiveAttack.png
HiveStand.png

Do you have any idea why so?
And yes, problems will be in bones, I did not fixed, changed, import or upgrade them in any way. Maybe I should, because I originaly took chest of Bandit knight, and give him to SilverhandKnight by Ujimasa. So yea, this is the main problem. But yet... Why that hive editor showing it like that when in game and model editor it was okay?

Attachments

• KultirasKnight.png
    KultirasKnight.png
    275.1 KB · Views: 55
  • KulTirasKnight.mdx
    202.5 KB · Views: 68
Level 38
Does it work well ingame? Try placing around 50 or more units of those types and see if the visual glitch appears. If it does, it might be because of some improperly edited vertices.
Ingame it worked. I will try it that 50 later
EDIT: Nope nothing like that happened. It was okay

Attachments

• Warcraft III 12. 1. 2022 18_59_21.png
    Warcraft III 12. 1. 2022 18_59_21.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Now I do not understand? How I should as model creator(or recreator) made a golden version of skin? I mean I think I could do it. But that would be a skin changing.
there is no way how made him gold without skin change.
Mainly because there is no golden version of the captain's model in HIVE, I hope you make one, such a model will definitely be very popular.

Level 38
This happened when I just set add alpha for these new geosets
ProblemWithWhiteclaw.png

of course first what I have done was look to geoset animation manager, and yea, I found her a used color to it(manage was made automatically). So I just set it to no color use, and oulala, it is normal
WhiteclawGrunt.png

Then I just saved it, and opened model again to make sure everything is alright. And guess what? :)
ProblemWithWhiteclaw.png

And yea, I controlled if I did opened a model from file to which I saved it. Or too controled if I have not model opened in another program. I had. So I closed all other programs, set no color again, and I saved it. And then opned it again(from really same file when I saved it). Result was same.
Do you have any idea how to fix this? Or should I just stop making a underskin and just give there underskin of classic grunt for that Spell?

Level 38
The material mode is set to "add alpha". Set it to "None" so it will look normal.:thumbs_up:
The geoset for the spell animation also has the same material with the main body. It is hard to fix(for me) that's why I didn't edit the geosets of the spell animation in my grunt models.
I see. Should not I do then underskin a whole grunt as you did in Burningblade grunts case?

Level 38
Hi guys. I want just say, that I preparing a new pack. After Blackhand and Kilrogg(if you did not mention them, then click here and here) there again will be human pack. This time, it will be priests! Pack will contain priests and armored priests of human kingdoms, and later too even my custom high and blood elves. BTW, these armored priests that I posted here will not be in. I making a new versions for them. Anyway, there are first double - alterac

Attachments

• AlteracPriest.png
    AlteracPriest.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 36
  • AlteracArmoredPriest.png
    AlteracArmoredPriest.png
    197.9 KB · Views: 37
Level 16
Hey nice pack!

However, I think "borderless" cape are unfitting. You should maybe consider using Arthas' cape which has a thin gray border. It might looks better!
Also, High Elf Archer has a cool cape imo!

Level 38
Hi guys. As you maybe mention, I do not making so much models anymore. I would say it is because I haven’t time, but in fact, I lost ideas and start more playing other game. And in addition, I started english classes. So, I am definitely not gone, and my priests definitely weren’t my last model, just these next models won't be here so soon

Last edited: