• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eden

Status
Not open for further replies.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Went through my old stuff and finished this piece.

THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE IS DEAD AND SHIT.

Attachments

• Eden.png
    Eden.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 343
Level 28
What? Hahaha

That's very cool. Who doesn't like ruined and overgrown settings anyway. The only thing that puts me off is the small pine on the left - it looks very small, but with the shape of a fully grown pine. The wide open scene of overgrown beauty is lovely, and I hope the yellow fog isn't radiation.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
The only thing that puts me off is the small pine on the left - it looks very small, but with the shape of a fully grown pine.
Yeah I guess I hear you. Any idea what I could switch it out for?

The wide open scene of overgrown beauty is lovely, and I hope the yellow fog isn't radiation.
It ended up looking kind of radiant but it was never my intention.

Make the skyyyyy.)
I kind of like it as it is. The idea was actually to make it look kind of like an LP record cover, and a full blown sky would make it look more landscape than concept art.

Man, apart from all the artistic feeling, how can you find all these models, it's just plain awesome!
Most of it you can find in here. The Ultimate Terraining Map 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.