• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ebony Creek

A zombie survival map, it has a two person mode, and if your playing in slot one alone you can enter first person...
Its my first map and I'm still putting the finishing touches on it so please give it as much feedback as possible.
Contents

Ebony Creek (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Map with a common theme, but this one has a lot to do in it. Large playing area, lots of spawned enemies and computer controlled allies.

M

VGsatomi: Approved. Map with a common theme, but this one has a lot to do in it. Large playing area, lots of spawned enemies and computer controlled allies.

Level 2
I've always been meaning to comment on this one.

Anyway, I love the concept and how each character is his own man. I was pleasantly surprised when I first read the dialogue that appears when someone dies. A bit troublesome, but still. It's cool and unique.

As far as execution goes, however, this map leaves a lot to be desired. The terrain sucks, the enemies are so damn plain, and there's not much in the way of items. I have a lot more to complain about, but I'm not writing them all down.

I love this map, but it's just really messy and unpolished. It would be awesome if you improve or even remake this when you get more experience with the editor.

Also, even though it's been three years...

First comment! Harharhar!

Last edited:
Level 1
I find Nothing too terrible about the Terrain, Sure, The plains could use a little more... sprucing(har) but the forest and town are pretty good. as to the comment on the enemy's being plain, Their zombies. ya got big zombies, ya got small zombies. you have rotted ones, and fresh ones. what more can you do? 2.6/5ish for me i guess. love how each hero isn't just another nameless face

Level 1
hey i really love this map its quite cool and yeah... would you either pls give me the permission to modify and then upload "my" map giving you credits or if your still working on the map work with me so we could both make it even better than it is at the moment? thx for reply it would be cool to show everyone the potential this map has =)