• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Easy Spawn system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
like i have 1 kind of unit that i want to spawn like each 1 second whole game
repeat 1 after 1. 1 sec between them. from 1 place to another and i want it to start after 15 seconds show me the trigger plz :)

Level 6
You need two Triggers to do that

• TrickyTrigger
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed Game Time equal 20 Seconds
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn on Trigger (Spawn)
  • Spawn
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1 Second of Game
    • Actions
      • Set tmpLocation = Your Spawn Point here
      • Unit - Create 1 YourUnitHere for Player 1 (Red) at tmpLocation facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_tmpLocation)
tmpLocation is a Point variable
You need the Custom script to prevent leaks in your map click me for info on leaks

Level 7
i dident get the lost one Order unit to move im stuck there i made unit last created unit to move but its not working because i have 2 spawn systems...

and when i order them to move they patrol of sum reason lol

Last edited:
Level 7
ye i know but its the order stuff when i make order issue i dont know how to do there.

mik

mik

Level 4
whats the reason not to use "last created unit -> move" ?

i just tested it, and it seems to work fine. does it tend to lag? or to leak?

i got 8 spawning positions, so i needed 8 triggers to make them move per "unit enters region -> move", right?

Status
Not open for further replies.