• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Easy conversion request: Dungeon Walls from OGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi, there,

I'd be really grateful if somebody can convert those dungeon walls in usable as doodads model files. No animations needed; the only thing, which'd be OK if the torch on one of the walls has added light glow to it, but it is not necessary.

http://opengameart.org/content/dungeon-wall-segments-hi-poly

Thank you!

PS: +Rep would be given for the one who does this. ;) Also, I think that putting it in the model section'd be pretty useful for all of us.

The models are with creative commons; I haven't contacted the author of them, but given the fact that a) they are hosted in Open Game Art b) he speaks what should be done if they are to be used in a 3d game c) the CC license, I don't really think it'd be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.