• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dynamic Item

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This model is meant to be used as a destructable by using the replaceable texture ID 12
untitled2-png.381133
It will not work with default items and is meant for users who want to overhaul the game via a custom item system.
Contents

Dynamic Item (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Useful for some map makers.
Level 31
What exactly is the model? (in the model preview its a white squre)
Is that the white squre border for the items ingame? (if yes would be nice to have a more specific screenshot of the model itself)
But all toss aside , imo this model could prove useful for maps with different models for items.

Level 3
oh man I just love this ...when did you finsh your game? I like Survival games...the rain model and the Hpbar model they are so good. I expect that game...man